Don’t count every hour in the day make every hour in the day count.- Plaque
Fantastic Wedding or Anniversary Gift
- Metal and wood plaque
- Quality clock insertion
- Wording: Don’t count every hour in the day, make every hour in the day count.
- Two Family Crests
- Print with or without a border
- You can add first names /dates…
- ~A modern twist to a traditional item~
Beautifully made clock plaque decorated with a double coat of arms.
Don’t count every hour in the day make every hour in the day count.
At no extra cost, on the plaque, you can add additional information such as first names and a date of occasion.
The plaque is fitted with a quality time piece. We designed it so that it could sit comfortably in both a traditional and contemporary household. For their convenience, these wedding plaques can be mounted on the wall or displayed on a desk, shelf or counter.
NEW CLOCK DESIGN (2022)
The new clock is slightly larger than the previous model and is therefore easier to read.
It’s a quartz clock insert features a gold coloured trim, clear plastic lens (safety), and black roman numerals on white dial for easy reading.
This model requires 1 piece AAA battery – which is easier to source than the specialist watch/battery of previous models.
The clock sits proud of the metal plate making the whole plaque more 3 dimensional.
This is an unusual and wonderful Wedding or Anniversary gift. A Stunning wood and metal Plaque printed with two family coat of arms and a quartz clock insertion.
- A4 size Brass effect Metal Plate mounted on a wood base.
- Double family coat of arms of the bride and groom
- Quality quartz time piece
- Wording: Don’t count every hour in the day make every hour in the day count.
- Print with or without border
- Text can be added to the design, such as dates and first names… our designers will include it on the finished product.
- Plaque can be wall mounted or placed on desktop, counter or shelf
- Plaque Size: 330mm x 270mm
The plaque is shipped in bubblewrap and protected cardboard.
Please note that the Clock itself maybe a different design than those in the images.